We are done with our project. Our goal was to get as many drones flying as we could. We ended up getting 2 AR2.0s flying and the quad. I think we could have got more don't if we didn't spend so much time on the hexacopter but at least we got it all put together. We also got the taranis transmitter set up so we could use it on most of the drones we build here. These are pictures of the completed taranis and quad.
Popular posts from this blog
After the bad flight attempt we brainstormed what we think was wrong with it. Matt figured it was the rates because such a small input would move the quad drastically. I thought it was the props because the current ones were very flexible and small and werent the right kind for our low KV motors. We fix both issues but run out of time to test it.