Week 14 - Giving up on the Hexa

The hexa copter has been an on and off project for a few years now. A few different people have tried to get it working but it seems to be cursed. We tried tackling the problem but ended up with the same outcome. We actually got it flying pretty well but it would do a flip out of nowhere every few minutes. We figured the problem was the old spektrum setup we were using and figured switching to the brand new taranis would fix it. After switching to taranis the hexa wouldn't even budge, at this point we were out of time and came to the conclusion it was cursed.
These are pictures of the completed quad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14 - Finished

Week 13: ALMOST THERE

Week 12: We fix what we thing is wrong with the quad